Thomas Skinner, Western Canada’s leading distributor of industrial metalworking products and machine shop supplies, is looking for a Accounting/ISO Coordinator to work out of our Head Office in Richmond, British Columbia.
What we are looking for:
- Experience working in an office environment.
- Good MS Office skills, specifically Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and highly organized.
- Completion of Core 2 or higher in CPA program or equivalent.
- Knowledge of or experience working with ISO or previous auditing would be a definite asset.
Key responsibilities (Accounting):
- Processing invoices & payments.
- Reconciling Vendor statement.
- General Accounts Payables duties.
- Various Accounting projects as requested.
Key responsibilities (ISO Coordinator):
- Maintain our ISO documentation (processes, quality manual, nonconformance documents).
- Schedule and complete internal audits per ISO guidelines.
- Document issues and/or trends relating to ISO.
- Schedule and organize regular ISO meetings with the ISO committee.
What we can provide to you:
- Steady work hours: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm (Monday to Friday).
- Opportunity for advancement.
- Pay for performance bonus program.
- Comprehensive dental and medical benefits package.
If you pride yourself on learning new skills and bring a great team attitude, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume to [email protected] with the subject “Accounting Clerk/ISO Coordinator - Richmond, BC”.
We appreciate everyone’s interest but only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.