Thomas Skinner, Western Canada’s leading distributor of industrial metalworking products and machine shop supplies, is looking for a Machine Shop Supplies Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative to work out of our Edmonton, AB facility.
What We are Looking for
- Knowledge of machining principles and cutting tools would be a bonus!
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Work in a fast pace environment.
- Good memory.
- Team player.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Proven ability to provide customer service excellence!
- Provide excellent customer service and work closely with our outside sales team to satisfy our customer’s needs.
- Respond to our customers’ inquiries and help them get the best tool.
- Input orders and provide quotes to customers quickly and ensure fast and courteous service.
- Continuous learning about our products, our customers and our industry.
- Build strong relationships internally, with our supplier partners and our customers.
What We Can Provide to You
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Pay for performance bonus program.
- Comprehensive dental and medical benefits package.
Are you up for the challenge?
If you pride yourself on providing excellent customer service with a great attitude and consider yourself a team player, then we would like to hear from you. Please submit your resume to [email protected] with the subject “CSR in Edmonton”.
We appreciate everyone’s interest but only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.