Thomas Skinner, Western Canada’s leading distributor of industrial metalworking products and machine shop supplies, is looking for a Parts Customer Service Representative to work out of our Richmond facility.
What We are Looking for
- Provide assistance, guidance and problem solving to Customer inquiries which come from both end users and our own field Service Technicians.
- Source, quote and follow up on parts requests.
- Verify parts using bill of materials where applicable.
- Process orders internally and place purchase orders with Suppliers.
- Follow up with Suppliers.
- Follow up with freight forwarders.
- Keep updated on Supplier bulletins and parts/service related issues.
- Involvement in Departmental meetings as required.
- Hours are 7:30-4pm, Monday to Friday.
- 2-3 years customer service experience (preferably in the automotive, heavy duty or mechanical parts industry).
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Strong computer skills (MS office Suite, web searching & typing skills).
- Specific industry experience or parts training would be excellent but we are willing to train the right person.
What We Can Provide to You
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Pay for performance bonus program.
- Comprehensive dental and medical benefits package.
Are you up for the challenge?
If you pride yourself on providing excellent customer service with a great attitude and consider yourself a team player, then we would like to hear from you. Please submit your resume to [email protected] with the subject “Parts CSR”.
We appreciate everyone’s interest but only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.