Thomas Skinner, Western Canada’s leading distributor of industrial metalworking products and machine shop supplies, is looking for a Territory Manager to work out of our Richmond facility.
What We are Looking for
- A self-starter, goal-driven professional with a competitive attitude
- Strong interpersonal, multitasking, and organizational skills
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and mechanical abilities
- Outgoing and able to earn new business
- Able to engage in market feedback and stay current on industry trends
- Knowledge on the products that we represent preferred
- Machinist background preferred
- Clean driver’s license, presentable/reliable vehicle
- Valid passport
A Day in the Life
- Prospecting and developing new customer opportunities.
- Grow and manage existing accounts by establishing primary contacts, building and maintaining relationships.
- Drive sales, develop new business and sales channel opportunities throughout the assigned sales territory,
- Proactively and effectively work a particular marketing campaign and optimize its effectiveness.
- Proactively reach out to all assigned accounts in our CRM on a regular basis to assess their current and future needs and to respond to them in a prompt, accurate manner.
- Actively promote our vendor managed inventory / integrated supply program.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken in CRM.
Are you up for the challenge?
If you are the person we are looking for, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume with the subject “BC Territory Manager” along with a cover letter to [email protected]
We appreciate everyone’s interest but only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.