Thomas Skinner, Western Canada’s leading distributor of industrial metalworking products and machine shop supplies, is looking for a Warehouse Associate to work out of our Edmonton, Alberta facility.
What we are looking for:
- 2-3 years in a computerized warehouse environment performing various functions such as shipping, receiving and inventory control.
- 2+ years of forklift experience
- Ability to work with numbers and a high attention to detail.
- A self-motivated individual who is adept at working independently and with others.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience using a wireless warehouse is an asset.
What we can provide to you:
- Steady work hours: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
- Opportunity for advancement
- Pay for performance bonus program
- Further forklift/material handling training on movement of our equipment
- Comprehensive dental and medical benefits package
We are willing to train the right person! Most importantly, we want someone with the right attitude who is looking to build a career with us and help us grow the business.
If you pride yourself on learning new skills and bring a great team attitude, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume to [email protected] with the subject “Warehouse Associate - Edmonton”.
We appreciate everyone’s interest but only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.